02 March 2018
Make more of your monthly Writing Magazine with our expanded content
Before, or while, you settle down with April's Writing Magazine, get in the mood and find out more with our background reading and resources
Read top tips from Dorothy Koomson and follow through with our in depth interview in the magazine.
Listen to audiobook extracts from our featured authors:
• The Flavours of Love, by our star interview author Dorothy Koomson
• Michael Bond's children's classic, A Bear Called Paddington
• The Last of the Greenwoods, by Clare Morrall
• Getting Away with It, by YA author Anne Cassidy
• The Ghost of Love Street by Venero Armanno
Prepare for our short story masterclass on internal dialogue with Claire-Louise Bennett's Finishing Touch at Stinging Fly.
Read our suggested rewrite of a reader's novel opening in Under the Microscope extra
For more, get the April issue of Writing Magazine now.