BUMPER edition with our Competition Supplement, star interview with Dorothy Koomson and explore the new phenomenon of supernatural crime
On Sale: 01/03/2018
Why Not Subscribe?
Fancy saving money? Then why not subscribe to Writing Magazine and not only will you receive free delivery direct to your home, but you'll be saving money compared to the shop price
What's in this Issue?
Enjoy all this inside our April issue...
Another special BUMPER edition with our 32-page Competition Supplement:
- Details of over 250 competitions to enter during 2018
- Sneak peek at the Writing Magazine competition programme until the end of the year
- Read winning entries from previous competitions
- STAR Interview: Dorothy Koomson explains how she hooks readers with her ‘emotional thrillers’
- Clare Morrall highlights her five favourite reads
- Australian author Venero Armanno shares the routines and rhythms of his writing day
- Meet new crime author Stuart Turton
- What makes Paddington so popular? We examine the work of Michael Bond
- Explore the new phenomenon of supernatural crime
- How to make the most of London Book Fair
...and much more!