22 February 2018
Would you like to write for newspapers and magazines? Find out how with our course of the week: Article Writing and Freelance Journalism
Would you like to write for newspapers and magazines?
Many writers make a full or part-time income from freelance journalism, but you need to be sure of selling your work and write what editors are looking for.
Our Article Writing and Freelance Journalism course is designed to help you transform your ideas into writing that sells.
You will work with your personal tutor on everything from researching the market to presenting your work professionally and approaching editors.
All our writing courses are tailored to suit individual abilities, so your tutor will set assignments to best support you. By the end of the course, you will have worked on several articles from the initial idea stage to professionally presented manuscripts and should have the skills to find the right market for your material.
Why choose a Writing Magazine Creative Writing Course?
- Flexibility - Complete the course in your own time with no pressure to meet deadlines.
- Professional writing tutor - Your tutor will be matched to your needs and will set assignments to help you get the most out of your writing.
- Subscriber discount - Enjoy discounted course rates when you subscribe to Writing Magazine.
- Learn from home - Receive your course pack by email or post and study from the comfort of your own home.
- 21-day money back guarantee
What our students say
"The [Article Writing and Freelance Journalism] course is an exercise in self-discovery that broadens one’s interests and knowledge. Plus, my tutor's guidance and direction are clear, concise and courteous." - Samuel Scicluna
"As a beginner writer, you can read books about writing but can't pinpoint particular problems. Your tutor can." - C Agnew