Novel Starter Pack
Why Not Subscribe?
Subscribe to the UK's number one Writing Magazine and receive discounts on our PDF downloads
What's in this Download?
With everything you need to get your novel into shape, your novel starter pack guides you through all the basic concepts and techniques you will need to write a novel, with worksheets to get you off to the right start.
• How to start writing a novel - ten ways to find a solid foundation for your story
• How to structure a novel - so much more than beginning, middle, end, with ideas for dramatic peaks and troughs, pacing, subplots and how to plan, chapter by chapter
- and a worksheet to help you outline your basic structure
• What’s the difference between plot and story?
• How to build character - how to create convincing, fully-rounded, characters and reveal them through your story by showing, not telling
- with a character development worksheet to flesh out your characters’ backstories and make them ‘live'
• How to write dialogue - mastering the techniques of 'fictional speech’, not prose, not quite normal dialogue, and how to present it on the page.
Price: £5.99 or £4.99 for magazine subscribers
*Once purchased, you will receive a confirmation email and your PDF files will appear in your online account*