100 pages of writing advice, competitions and inspiration including a star interview with The Miniaturist author Jessie Burton and an exclusive book on motivation!
On Sale: 04/10/2018
Why Not Subscribe?
Fancy saving money? Then why not subscribe to Writing Magazine and not only will you receive free delivery direct to your home, but you'll be saving money compared to the shop price
What's in this Issue?
Inside our BUMPER November issue of Writing Magazine you can enjoy:
• Exclusive book: Inspiration and Motivation for Writers. A handy keepsake for any writer
• Star interview with The Miniaturist author Jessie Burton
• How to build your confidence, and portfolio, with quick and simple snippets
• Why taking a break from writing could be the best creative decision you could make
CHILDREN: Positive representation in children’s books – what can you do?
• About positive representation, BAME, diversity, etc.
Interviews and profiles
• Bestselling hybrid author Dylan Young reveals his literary influences and what self-publishers can learn from traditional publishing
• Explore the life and works of the first modern bestseller, Charles Dickens
• Children’s author Anne Booth describes her writing day
• Study the exemplary opening of Oscar Wilde’s The Picture of Dorian Gray
• Crime and mystery author MC Beaton shares her five favourite reads
• How to organise a virtual book tour
• What makes a successful scary story?
• Even more cash prizes to be month with our monthly writing competitions