Learn how bestsellers are marketed and improve your chances of writing one, and much much more!
... Read More >>
In the January 2019 issue of Writing Magazine:
- What makes a bestseller and how do you write one?
- How to make your novel more readable
- How to write a self-help book
- How to write cosy crime
- How to write flash fiction
Could you apply for a writing grant?
Rescue characters cut from your children's stories
Interviews and profiles
- Multi-million selling author Cecelia Ahern on writing beyond the romcom stereotype.
- Study the dark psychology of thriller pioneer Daphne Du Maurier
- Bestselling historical crime author Andrew Taylor explains the breakneck pace that’s enabled him to write 45 books
- Miscellanist and now Jeeves and Wooster author Ben Schott picks his five favourite reads
Plus, in Writers' News
- 49 chances to get published
- 21 competitions to enter
- Over £68,000 in competition prize money
- 11 exercises to try
AND much much more!