Get in shape for your best writing year yet, star interview with Deborah Harkness, creator of A Discovery of Witches, plus how to break your bad writing habits
On Sale: 03/01/2019
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
Inside our February issue you can enjoy ALL of this...
Get in shape for your best writing year yet
• Our experts assess that state of the publishing industry in 2018 and highlight the trends they predict to peak in 2019
• Writing resolutions to help you get published this year
• Get your writing, and your writing business, into shape
• Break your bad writing habits
• Star interview with Deborah Harkness, creator of A Discovery of Witches, who underpins her paranormal romance with a solid academic foundation and extensive historical research
• Gangland author Kim Chambers explains the ins and outs of her writing day
• Meet cosy mystery author Jessica Fellowes, who highlights her five favourite reads
• Explore the style and career of scifi pioneer Ray Bradbury
Children’s: how to organise and host events for young children
Fiction: how to develop (and stick to!) a roadmap for your novel
Plus, receive an exclusive book How to write your first novel by Sophie King
This revised edition takes aspiring novelists through the steps of writing a novel, from
finding that initial idea, to keeping the plot going and crafting the perfect ending. With
helpful exercises in each chapter.