More Inspiring Ideas with new writing prompts and exercises, what’s hot for 2018, and how to future-proof your writing business
On Sale: 04/01/2018
Why Not Subscribe?
Fancy saving money? Then why not subscribe to Writing Magazine and not only will you receive free delivery direct to your home, but you'll be saving money compared to the shop price
What's in this Issue?
Inside our February 2018 issue you will enjoy...
- Even more Inspiring Ideas! Another set of inspiring prompts, exercises, advice and encouragement to set your mind racing and fuel your pen into the new year!
- We canvas our experts to assess the state of the publishing landscape, what writers need to know right now, and what’s hot for 2018
- Renowned writing guru Julia Cameron offers exclusive inspiring advice to Writing Magazine readers (plus, be entered into a prize draw to win one of her books, when you purchase this issue)
- How to future-proof your writing business with preparations for changes to your tax returns
- Our featured authors include:
• We catch up with saga megaseller Barbara Taylor Bradford, on the publication of her 37th novel, Secrets of Cavendon
• Meet new author Lloyd Otis, whose debut was inspired by the real-life identity theft he experienced
• Romance author Hannah Fielding shares the details of her writing life
• Anna Jacobs reveals the five titles that most inspire her as a writer
- Plus all the latest market leads, competitions and opportunities in Writers’ News.