More Inspiring Ideas with new writing prompts and exercises, what’s hot for 2018, and how to future-proof your writing business
... Read More >>
Inside our February 2018 issue you will enjoy...
- Even more Inspiring Ideas! Another set of inspiring prompts, exercises, advice and encouragement to set your mind racing and fuel your pen into the new year!
- We canvas our experts to assess the state of the publishing landscape, what writers need to know right now, and what’s hot for 2018
- Renowned writing guru Julia Cameron offers exclusive inspiring advice to Writing Magazine readers (plus, be entered into a prize draw to win one of her books, when you purchase this issue)
- How to future-proof your writing business with preparations for changes to your tax returns
- Our featured authors include:
• We catch up with saga megaseller Barbara Taylor Bradford, on the publication of her 37th novel, Secrets of Cavendon
• Meet new author Lloyd Otis, whose debut was inspired by the real-life identity theft he experienced
• Romance author Hannah Fielding shares the details of her writing life
• Anna Jacobs reveals the five titles that most inspire her as a writer
- Plus all the latest market leads, competitions and opportunities in Writers’ News.