FREE INSIDE: Competition Special with over £1.37 million up for grabs in writing prizes! Plus, learn how to turn past rejections into future success, an agent insider on the publishing industry and more.
On Sale: 03/09/2020
Why Not Subscribe?
Fancy saving money? Then why not subscribe to Writing Magazine and not only will you receive free delivery direct to your home, but you'll be saving money every month compared to the shop price
What's in this Issue?
Inside the BUMPER October 2020 issue of Writing Magazine:
• Over 800 competitions to enter, with total prize money of £1.37m!
• A sneak preview of upcoming Writing Magazine competitions
• Read winning entries from past competitions
Meanwhile, in the main magazine:
• Read a star interview with bestselling author Sheila O'Flanagan
• Agent Sara O’Keeffe explains her path through the publishing industry, and what she thinks agents and publishers are looking for.
• A reader shares his experience of discovering his dad had been a war hero, and how he turned that into a book
• Author and creative writing tutor Margot Livesey highlights the importance of creating a metaphorical “village” for your stories
• How maths will keep you motivated and could even show you when you’ll be published.
Enter the prestigious annual Picture Book Prize to win a consultation with top children’s agent Julia Churchill