How to get your book into shops with tips from a bookseller, WIN £98,273 in writing prizes, plus an interview with Alison Weir
On Sale: 03/05/2018
Why Not Subscribe?
Fancy saving money? Then why not subscribe to Writing Magazine and not only will you receive free delivery direct to your home, but you'll be saving money every month compared to the shop price
What's in this Issue?
Inside our June issue:
- Star interview with historian and novelist Alison Weir, on combining historical rigour and fictional vigour in her epic series
- Meet new author Roz Watkins, one of the crime names to watch for 2018, who we’ve had a close eye on since she was placed in our 2015 McCrit Competition
- Novelist, screenwriter and journalist David Whitehouse shares the routines that help him get through his writing day
- Chick lit author Eva Woods, aka crimewriter Claire McGowan, picks her five favourite reads
- We explore the style and technique of Inspector Banks creator Peter Robinson
- Author experience: Novelist Julia Kite on how facing up to failure is the first step to success
- How to get stocked by bookshops - direct from a bookseller
- What should you include in a media kit and how do you put one together?
- How to find the right structure for your novel
- Do big publishers still care about horror?
- Explore the opening of King Solomon’s Mines