WIN £37,240 in writing prizes with our new competitions, open doors to freelance opportunities, plus an interview with James Bond writer Anthony Horowitz
On Sale: 07/06/2018
Why Not Subscribe?
Fancy saving money? Then why not subscribe to Writing Magazine and not only will you receive free delivery direct to your home, but you'll be saving money every month compared to the shop price
What's in this Issue?
Inside the July issue of Writing Magazine you can expect:
• Star interview Bond is back! The man with the golden pen – and a hit rate to match – Anthony Horowitz, on action, drama, and working with somebody else’s hero
• Novelist and screenwriter Elaine Proctor on her latest novel, about a literary author who throws off her emotional inhibitions to write romance
• Thriller author Charles Cummings picks his five favourite reads
• PP Wong shares the routines and habits that get her through a typical writing day
• We explore the style and technique of novelist Penelope Fitzgerald
• Diversify! Branch out into new territory to strengthen your freelance portfolio
• Rise of the indies - Make the most of small presses, now. Why small presses are flourishing and
• Why didn’t I win? Turn competition disappointments into valuable lessons for future entries
• Could teaming up with other writers help your marketing?