Girl on the train author Paula Hawkins chats to us, your 6-month writing health check, plus a celebration of Jane Austen
On Sale: 01/06/2017
Why Not Subscribe?
Fancy saving money? Then why not subscribe to Writing Magazine and not only will you receive free delivery direct to your home, but you'll be saving money every month compared to the shop price
What's in this Issue?
Inside our July 2017 issue:
- Star interview with Paula Hawkins on the follow-up to her domestic noir smash The Girl on the Train
- What do editors look for in a novel? What do authors get wrong? Editor turned novelist Anna Pitoniak reveals all.
- Your 6-month writing health check – have you stuck to your 2017 resolutions?
- We celebrate Jane Austen 200 by exploring whether publishers would accept her books these days
- Learn the essentials of book design in our self-publishing masterclass
Plus much more…
The only magazine that gives you all the writing news you can use!
For more writing news, exciting competitions, publishing info and more, get our FREE newsletter every month