Girl on the train author Paula Hawkins chats to us, your 6-month writing health check, plus a celebration of Jane Austen
On Sale: 01/06/2017
Why Not Subscribe?
Get the BEST DEAL right here when you subscribe to Writing Magazine with FREE home delivery, plus lots of subscriber perks!
What's in this Issue?
Inside our July 2017 issue:
- Star interview with Paula Hawkins on the follow-up to her domestic noir smash The Girl on the Train
- What do editors look for in a novel? What do authors get wrong? Editor turned novelist Anna Pitoniak reveals all.
- Your 6-month writing health check – have you stuck to your 2017 resolutions?
- We celebrate Jane Austen 200 by exploring whether publishers would accept her books these days
- Learn the essentials of book design in our self-publishing masterclass
Plus much more…
The only magazine that gives you all the writing news you can use!
For more writing news, exciting competitions, publishing info and more, get our FREE newsletter every month