How to hook readers with your opening line, be a happier and more productive writer, a star interview with Stuart Turton and more!
On Sale: 05/11/2020
Why Not Subscribe?
Get the BEST DEAL right here when you subscribe to Writing Magazine with FREE home delivery, plus lots of subscriber perks!
What's in this Issue?
Inside the December 2020 issue of Writing Magazine:
- Put 2020 behind you and set your writing goals for 2021 with the December issue of Writing Magazine.
- Learn how to hook readers with your opening line.
- Free your mind and learn to be a happier and more productive writer.
- There's a touch of magic in this month's WM, as we look at blending the real and fantastical in magic realism and reveal some conjuring tricks to enthral your readers.
- Read our star interview with the Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle author Stuart Turton, on creating thoroughly modern mysteries
- Learn how to spark children’s imaginations in non-fiction books
- Keep up to date with all the latest competitions and writing opportunities in the packed pages of Writers' News