Our favourite books of the year, star interview with Stef Penney and fighting those writers' curses
On Sale: 03/11/2016
Why Not Subscribe?
Get the BEST DEAL right here when you subscribe to Writing Magazine with FREE home delivery, plus lots of subscriber perks!
What's in this Issue?
INSIDE the December 2016 issue of Writing Magazine:
- STAR INTERVIEW- Stef Penney tells us about the allure of exploration, writing a ‘good’ sex scene and following up her international bestseller The Tenderness of Wolves
- We take a look at the career and practices of self-publishing pioneer JL Carr
- The books of the year- Clear out your Christmas list - it’s about to get longer as we recommend our favourite books of 2016
- Amazon self-publishing in print and ebook, step by step
- Break into writing for video games
- Fighting writers’ curses
- Writer’s block? There’s no such thing! 7 steps to overcome your invisible obstacles
- How to guard against plagiarism and protect yourself from accusations