01 September 2016
The latest issue of Writing Magazine includes your free supplement with over 200 competitions to enter and £570,000 to be won in writing prizes
The latest issue of Writing Magazine includes your free supplement, with over 200 competitions to enter and £570,000 to be won in writing prizes
There are competitions in it for short stories, poems, scripts, screenplays, complete novels and more, so whatever kind of writing you do, there'll be something for you to enter. If you get the new issue today you can get your head down and plan your writing competition entries up to the end of June next year.
There's something for everyone inside October's Writing Magazine, too. Its contents include:
• How to break into YA fiction
• Money matters: How much do writers really earn? Should you ever writer for free? And how to expand your writing income online.
• Creative writing: How to find your voice and How to think outside the box to give readers (and the writer!) more pleasure from your work.
• Author experiences: Read inspiring stories of writers who have conquered challenges, written their way through difficult circumstances and overcome obstacles to get their work out there and help other writers.
• Star interview with international bestseller Eowyn Ivey, talking about The Snow Child and its stunning new follow-up To the Bright Edge of the World.
Why hang about? You can buy the October issue in the shops, and the digital issue is available in all formats NOW.