27 April 2015
'When I write I feel.......' Our book giveaway winners announced! ...
Our facebook giveaway competition has been a huge success and we would like to thank everyone who took part! Here are our 5 favourites who will receive a copy of 'Write a novel in ten minutes a day' by Katherine Grubb:
- Helen Close- 'When I write I feel relieved that the voices outside my head have finally gone quiet and those from inside my head can finally speak.'
- Beverley Stubbs- 'When I write I feel like I'm seeing the world from the treetops.'
- Gaynor Boxall- 'When I write I feel a strange mixture of guilt, amazement, fear and pleasure; huilt that I should be doing something more constructive with my time; amazement that I'm actually writing at all rather than distracting myself with one of the many other constructive things I should be doing; fear that I'm just not good enough to make writing a constructive part of my life; and pleasure on realising that if I put aside the guilt, fear and amazement (and brush up on my grammar and punctuation skills) I could actually be a Writer one day.'
- Travis West- 'When I write I feel like a man tearing down walls.'
- Lizi Palmer- 'When I write I feel like taking all the people that have p***ed me off that day and turning them into characters that are incredibly ugly, unlucky in love and walk into a few telegraph poles throughout their daily lives.'
*Winners, please email your home address to: [email protected] to claim your prize*
Content continues after advertisements