WIN a Literary Weekend Away
We've teamed up with Holiday Inn Winchester to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a fantastic literary and natural history themed short stay
- A two night stay for two people at the award winning Holiday Inn Winchester including breakfast and dinner with a bottle of Prosecco on one of the evenings in the hotel’s 2 AA Rosette Award winning Morn Hill Brasserie
- Two tickets to the former home of the pioneering naturalist and author Gilbert White’s House at Selborne, Hampshire
- A copy of 'The Natural History of Selborne’ first published in 1789
Holiday Inn Winchester
How To Enter
Write 500 words prose or 40 lines of poetry with the theme ‘nature’.
Competition Closing Date
This competition is open for entries until 10:13 01 March 2018. Entries submitted after this date cannot be accepted.
£0 Entry Price (Free Rate)
Terms & Conditions
- One entry per person
- Closing date for entries is 1st March 2018
- The winning entry will be chosen by Writing Magazine
- The judges decision is final
- The prize is for an overnight stay for two in the Holiday Inn Winchester on a date selected by the winner (subject to room availability), with breakfast on both days, dinner for two with a bottle of Prosecco in the hotel’s Morn Hill Brasserie on one of the evenings, and tickets for 2 for entry to Gilbert White’s House at Selborne, Hampshire and a copy of The Natural History of Selborne’.
- The prize is not transferrable and no cash alternatives are available
- Employees of this magazine and of Holiday Inn are not allowed to submit entries.
- The winner to agree to follow up publicity in this magazine and on the Holiday Inn Winchester web-site.