16 July 2021
Saturday 13th November 2021 11am - 1pm
Join author and Writing Magazine writer Amy Sparkes for a two-hour live webinar covering the basics of writing a middle grade book, aimed at ages roughly 8-12.
You will learn:
- The requirements of this category
- The best word counts and approaches
- Topics, themes and plots likely to appeal to this age range
- The common pitfalls & how to avoid them
- Plus, how to generate original ideas and channel them into effective stories
Within the webinar you will also have the opportunity to put forward questions that Amy will answer as part of her presentation.
Book your place today for only £30 - Click here to purchase your ticket.