How to get your book into shops with tips from a bookseller, WIN £98,273 in writing prizes, plus an interview with Alison Weir
... Read More >>
Inside our June issue:
- Star interview with historian and novelist Alison Weir, on combining historical rigour and fictional vigour in her epic series
- Meet new author Roz Watkins, one of the crime names to watch for 2018, who we’ve had a close eye on since she was placed in our 2015 McCrit Competition
- Novelist, screenwriter and journalist David Whitehouse shares the routines that help him get through his writing day
- Chick lit author Eva Woods, aka crimewriter Claire McGowan, picks her five favourite reads
- We explore the style and technique of Inspector Banks creator Peter Robinson
- Author experience: Novelist Julia Kite on how facing up to failure is the first step to success
- How to get stocked by bookshops - direct from a bookseller
- What should you include in a media kit and how do you put one together?
- How to find the right structure for your novel
- Do big publishers still care about horror?
- Explore the opening of King Solomon’s Mines