How to make yourself more publishable, we launch our second annual Picture Book Prize, plus how to give readers what they want in your fiction
On Sale: 05/07/2018
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
Inside the August 2018 issue of Writing Magazine you can enjoy:
- Writer’s survival guide: How to handle rejection
- 10 ways to make yourself more publishable
- How to give readers what they want in your fiction
- Will taking on part time work save or suffocate your writing career?
- We launch our second annual Picture Book Prize
Author interviews and profiles:
- How Donna Leon maintains her impressive pace, with 27 Guido Brunetti novels to date including her latest, The Temptation of Forgiveness
- Meet new author Anne Youngson, who achieved publication only after her retirement
- Crimewriter Ed James explains how he crams in at least three new novels each year
- Study the style and technique of HG Wells