5 secrets of writing a bestseller, win £58,910 in writing prizes plus an interview with Laura Barnett
... Read More >>
Inside our September 2017 issue you can expect:
- Star interview with author Laura Barnett, whose 2015 debut The Versions of Us sold 250,000 copies and was the Richard and Judy Spring 2016 Book Club winner,
- We pay tribute to multiple prize-winning poet and author Helen Dunmore with a look at her style and techniques.
- Also interviewed are international crime bestseller Linwood Barclay and ‘showbiz’ novelist Nigel May, while journalist and novelist John Marrs explains how he fits it all in in My Writing Day.
- Our pages of creative writing advice include:
- The 5 secrets of writing a bestseller
- Growing little acorns into BIG ideas
- How to tell a story in the best way for you
- How to handle late payers
- Get ahead of the game for our Picture Book Prize with advice on how seasoned authors do it
The only magazine that gives you all the writing news you can use!
*Remember to keep up-to-date with everything writing with our FREE monthly newsletter that includes all the latest news, opportunities and special offers!*