The joy of editing, WIN £45,675 in writing prizes and a star interview with Joanne Harris
... Read More >>
On Sale: 02 Nov 2017
Monthly Digital Subscription
please select your postage area
What to expect in our January 2018 issue:
- We catch up with Joanne Harris in our star interview, on how folk tales inspired her latest book
- Five pieces of advice that can most damage your writing, and what you really need to know
- Polish your prose to pro levels with our expert advice on the power (and joy!) of effective editing
- How to organise and make the most of school visits
- What are the most successful fiction genres of 2017? We find out!
- Meet new author Molly Green, US humourist Jamie Ford shares his writing routines in My Writing Day, and we explore the life and career of Helen Dunmore
PLUS! All the latest submission calls and opportunities to get published in 20 pages of essential Writers’ News
Don't yet subscribe? We've just launched our Writing Christmas Care Packge worth over £100 which is FREE when you susbcribe on Direct Debit today!