COMPETITION SPECIAL, Star interview with Sally Wainwright and WIN a chance to meet top publishers!
... Read More >>
THIS ISSUE HAS NOW SOLD OUT IN PRINT. To order your digital copy, please visit www.pocketmags.com
In our jam-packed April issue:
• One of our biggest issues of the year, the April Competition Supplement, with detailed listings of competitions throughout the rest of 2016, plus a sneak peek at the WM competition programme.
• Star interview with TV writer Sally Wainwright, creator of Happy Valley and Last Tango
• Commemorating the 200th anniversary of Charlotte Brontë’s birth and the launch of a special Brontë-themed short story competition.
• Featured authors include new author Ayisha Malik, CJ Skuse on her writing day, and HG Wells’ whose writing goes Under the Microscope.
• How to win writing competitions
• Why, and how, you update the writer’s go-to grammar guide, the classic Fowler's Dictionary of Modern English Usage
• Article writing back to basics, how to structure an article
• Short stories masterclass – we explore some classics to illustrate techniques of flashback
• Crime: what defines modern crime writing?
• Children's: how to write fantasy for children