Learn how bestsellers are marketed and improve your chances of writing one, and much much more!
On Sale: 06/12/2018
Why Not Subscribe?
Fancy saving money? Then why not subscribe to Writing Magazine and not only will you receive free delivery direct to your home, but you'll be saving money every month compared to the shop price
What's in this Issue?
In the January 2019 issue of Writing Magazine:
- What makes a bestseller and how do you write one?
- How to make your novel more readable
- How to write a self-help book
- How to write cosy crime
- How to write flash fiction
Could you apply for a writing grant?
Rescue characters cut from your children's stories
Interviews and profiles
- Multi-million selling author Cecelia Ahern on writing beyond the romcom stereotype.
- Study the dark psychology of thriller pioneer Daphne Du Maurier
- Bestselling historical crime author Andrew Taylor explains the breakneck pace that’s enabled him to write 45 books
- Miscellanist and now Jeeves and Wooster author Ben Schott picks his five favourite reads
Plus, in Writers' News
- 49 chances to get published
- 21 competitions to enter
- Over £68,000 in competition prize money
- 11 exercises to try
AND much much more!