Online tools to reach more readers, new competitions to win £61,649 in writing prizes, an interview with Ayisha Malik on reinventing the English novel, plus another month of motivating exercises to keep your writing sharp!
On Sale: 04/07/2019
Our Price: £4.25
Why Not Subscribe?
Fancy saving money? Then why not subscribe to Writing Magazine and not only will you receive free delivery direct to your home, but you'll be saving money every month compared to the shop price
What's in this Issue?
Inside the August 2019 issue of Writing Magazine:
• How to make more out of Twitter
• Writing, and creating, your own blog
• How to approach book bloggers to generate publicity
How do you write a sentence? It’s not as straightforward as you think!
Using real people in your fiction
Writing for children
Lucy V Hay explains how she writers pacy, modern, YA fiction
What’s your writing worth? How to work out how much you should be charging
Interviews and profiles
• Novelist Ayisha Malik on following up the reading group smash Sofia Khan is Not Obliged
• Meet hotly tipped debut author Luan Goldie
• Sarah Jane Douglas explains how she gave up her job to become a gardener, to free up time to write
• Simon Brett highlights his five favourite reads
• Explore the life and work of Rose Tremain
Plus lots more competitions and publishing opportunities for you to get involved with.