Online tools to reach more readers, new competitions to win £61,649 in writing prizes, an interview with Ayisha Malik on reinventing the English novel, plus another month of motivating exercises to keep your writing sharp!
On Sale: 04/07/2019
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
Inside the August 2019 issue of Writing Magazine:
• How to make more out of Twitter
• Writing, and creating, your own blog
• How to approach book bloggers to generate publicity
How do you write a sentence? It’s not as straightforward as you think!
Using real people in your fiction
Writing for children
Lucy V Hay explains how she writers pacy, modern, YA fiction
What’s your writing worth? How to work out how much you should be charging
Interviews and profiles
• Novelist Ayisha Malik on following up the reading group smash Sofia Khan is Not Obliged
• Meet hotly tipped debut author Luan Goldie
• Sarah Jane Douglas explains how she gave up her job to become a gardener, to free up time to write
• Simon Brett highlights his five favourite reads
• Explore the life and work of Rose Tremain
Plus lots more competitions and publishing opportunities for you to get involved with.