How to make yourself more publishable, we launch our second annual Picture Book Prize, plus how to give readers what they want in your fiction
On Sale: 05/07/2018
Why Not Subscribe?
Fancy saving money? Then why not subscribe to Writing Magazine and not only will you receive free delivery direct to your home, but you'll be saving money every month compared to the shop price
What's in this Issue?
Inside the August 2018 issue of Writing Magazine you can enjoy:
- Writer’s survival guide: How to handle rejection
- 10 ways to make yourself more publishable
- How to give readers what they want in your fiction
- Will taking on part time work save or suffocate your writing career?
- We launch our second annual Picture Book Prize
Author interviews and profiles:
- How Donna Leon maintains her impressive pace, with 27 Guido Brunetti novels to date including her latest, The Temptation of Forgiveness
- Meet new author Anne Youngson, who achieved publication only after her retirement
- Crimewriter Ed James explains how he crams in at least three new novels each year
- Study the style and technique of HG Wells