Writing Competition Special: Total prize money of over £1.1m! Plus, practical how-to advice for writers of all kinds, 10 ways to get publicity and an interview with crime author Kathy Reichs
On Sale: 05/03/2020
Our Price: £3.60
Why Not Subscribe?
Fancy saving money? Then why not subscribe to Writing Magazine and not only will you receive free delivery direct to your home, but you'll be saving money every month compared to the shop price
What's in this Issue?
Inside the April 2020 issue of Writing Magazine (Competition Special):
Set your writing schedule with over 750 competitions to enter, spanning the rest of 2020, with total prize money of over £1.1m!
And inside Writing Magazine:
Practical how-to advice for writers of all kinds
Clear your writing of clutter
10 new ways to get publicity
• Journalism: how to write for niche pet magazines
• Filmmaking: how to get your own scripts filmed
• Fantasy: how to stay on track, and motivated, for a 150,000+ word specfic epic
Interviews and profiles
Star interview: How crime author Kathy Reichs turned her forensic scientist background for her bestselling novel series
• Meet hotly tipped debut author Amy McLellan
• Timeslip author Ana Johns shares her writing routines
• Study the style and technique of historian and author Ben Macintyre
• Private Eye journalist and non-fiction author Adam Macqueen highlights his five favourite reads