Writing Competition Special: Total prize money of over £1.1m! Plus, practical how-to advice for writers of all kinds, 10 ways to get publicity and an interview with crime author Kathy Reichs
On Sale: 05/03/2020
Our Price: £3.60
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
Inside the April 2020 issue of Writing Magazine (Competition Special):
Set your writing schedule with over 750 competitions to enter, spanning the rest of 2020, with total prize money of over £1.1m!
And inside Writing Magazine:
Practical how-to advice for writers of all kinds
Clear your writing of clutter
10 new ways to get publicity
• Journalism: how to write for niche pet magazines
• Filmmaking: how to get your own scripts filmed
• Fantasy: how to stay on track, and motivated, for a 150,000+ word specfic epic
Interviews and profiles
Star interview: How crime author Kathy Reichs turned her forensic scientist background for her bestselling novel series
• Meet hotly tipped debut author Amy McLellan
• Timeslip author Ana Johns shares her writing routines
• Study the style and technique of historian and author Ben Macintyre
• Private Eye journalist and non-fiction author Adam Macqueen highlights his five favourite reads