Get the new Writing Magazine today
Get the June issue of Writing Magazine today!
Launching this month, we're thrilled to welcome our latest columnist, Sheil Land agent Piers Blofeld, who'll be sharing his expert insight on the state of publishing from the other side of the desk, starting with a great read on why you shouldn't put agents on a pedestal.
Elsewhere, in 112 packed pages, we'll give you expert advice, inspiring interviews, encouraging features, competitions and market leads:
• Get expert insight on writing and researching page-turning historical fiction and non-fiction from The Scandalous Lady W creator Hallie Rubenhold
• Don't give up: all writers have dark days, but don't let them get you down, with inspiring words from top writers
• Fulfil your five-year plan: reach your writing goals one step at a time
• How Shakespeare's heroes stand the test of time and inspire us today
• How to write better feature articles
• How to sell and re-sell your writing overseas
• Win a six-day retreat at Arvon's new centre in the grounds of The Clockhouse
• Big competitions to enter, with over £43,000 in prize money
• Opportunities to sell your work to book and magazine publishers