Get the new Writing Magazine!
Spring clean your writing with the June issue, in shops today!
The new issue of Writing Magazine is full of advice and inspiration to help you push your creative writing in the direction you want it to go.
• Learn how to get your books into shops with advice from a bookseller/author and discover why, and how, you neeed to assemble a press pack.
• Look at how facing up to failure as a writer can set you on the path to success.
• Read our masterclass on how to use the second person 'you' in your fiction, and explore our expert analysis of the opening of lost-world classic King Solomon's Mines.
• This month's star interview is historian and historical novelist Alison Weir. Halfway into her Six Tudor Queens series, she talks to WM about combining historical rigour and fictional vigour.
• Don't forget the packed pages of Writers' News, bringing you the latest competitions with £98.273 in writing prizes to be won, opportunities to get into print and publishing industry news.
The new issue is on sale in shops now, and you can get it in both print and digital editions here. Happy reading – and happy writing!