11 February 2021
There are five entry categories and prizes worth £10,000 to be won
The Pageturner Awards are for unpublished and emerging writers.
The categories are:
• Ebook award for published books. Open to any published or self-published book.
• Screenplay award. For completed scripts and screenplays.
• Writing award for unpublished manuscripts. For completed, unpublished manuscripts.
• Writing mentoring award. For uncompleted, unpublished manuscripts.
• Young writer award. For young writers aged between 18 and 25.
Prizes include mentoring, publishing packages, audiobook production, marketing and book promotion packages, writing and publishing courses and manuscript critiques.
All awards are for fiction and non-fiction. Each entry costs £20 up to 28 February, and then £30.
The closing date is 30 May.
For full details see the website.